MBSB My First Home Scheme-i
My First Home Scheme-i is designed to assist you to own your first home. A person of your stature seeks much more than that. That is why My First Home Scheme-i was developed specifically to offer you a wholesome home financing program, which aims to meet only the highest of expectations.
My First Home Scheme-i accords you with many flexibilities and choices to suit your lifestyle and requirements. These distinctive features are a token of appreciation from us for trusting MBSB to be your preferred home financier.
- Competitive financing rates
- Protection of ceiling rate upon the fluctuation of ECOF-i throughout tenure
- Financing tenure of up to 35 years or up to age 75, whichever is earlier
- High margin of financing up to 105%* (inclusive of MRTT / legal fees)
- Financing of Mortgage Reducing Term Takaful (MRTT) and legal fees
- Applicable for a wide range of residential properties; terrace houses, townhouse, bungalows, semi-detached house, flats, apartments, service apartments, shop apartments, condominiums and construction of a house on a bungalow lot
- No maximum income limit
- Subsidized legal and valuation fees up to RM6,000
- Waiver on processing fees
- No early settlement charges
- Granting of rebate for early settlement
- Based on Shariah concept of Commodity Murabahah (Tawarruq)
- Malaysian citizen aged 40 and below
- Individual or joint applicant(s)
- First time home buyer
- i. Applicant(s) must be a confirmed employee with the same employer for at least 6 months from the date of employment; and
- ii. Graduate (degree holder) or at least 3 years total working experience (non-degree holder)
- Owner occupied
- Properties located in Klang Valley, Selangor, Penang, Melaka, Johor, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Ipoh, Kuantan and Negeri Sembilan or any other locations approved by MBSB; or
- Properties purchased from any MBSB’s bridging developers; and
- Minimum value of RM100,000 and up to maximum value of RM500,000
- Financing of the purchase of residential properties, whether completed unit or under construction
* Terms and Conditions apply.
Property Financing CalculatorHow much should you be paying for your home financing?
Complete the fields below to determine your monthly instalments for your home financing.
*Please note that you do not have to use commas (example: type in 100000 and not 100,000)
ECOF-i = Effective Cost of Fund-i
CPR is at 11%
MBSB accepts no liability for any inaccuracies and omissions on its website, and any decision made by users based on the information contained on MBSB website is the sole responsibility of the person concerned.
|12th May 2011||6.60%|